Classes & Clubs
- Hands on Serger Event - April 21 & 22
- Baby Lock Serge-A-Thon, April 29
- Youth Summer Sewing Camp, June 12-16 OR July 17-21
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Beginner Sewing
- Bench Pillow Project - May Flowers
- Bench Pillow - Slice of Summer Watermelon
- DIME PEP Club
- Dresden Neighborhood Quilted Wall Hanging
- Embroidery Club
- Finishing & Binding
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Machine Quilting on a Domestic Machine with Martha
- Quilt as You Go with Melody Johnson
- Quilts of Valor
- Quilt of the Month "Lilly" Villa Rosa Quilt
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Star Stuff BOM
Youth Summer Sewing Camp - "Flower Power"
NOW OFFERING 2 CAMPS FOR AGES 8-18
Dates: June 12th - 16th OR July 17th - 21st
Time: 1:00pm - 4:00pm Each Day
Instructor: Marilyn McAllister
Sign Up Fee: FREE!!!!
Price of Camp: 2 Package Options (see below for more details)
Join us for 4 days of FUN, LEARNING, SEWING, and FRIENDSHIPS, and leave camp with sew awesome projects!
Theme: FLOWER POWER
OPTION 1: $199.99
4 Days of camp includes Material needed for projects, the use of Classroom Machine and Supplies for all Four Projects!
OPTION 2: $499.99
The I WANT IT ALL Camp Package!
Includes ALL Materials and Supplies for the Four Projects + A BRAND NEW Janome Magnolia 7330 Sewing Machine.
This machine retails for $599.99, but with this special camp discount, you can get the entire camp package which includes, all the lessons and material, PLUS the brand new Janome Magnolia 7330 Sewing Machine for one LOW price!
When children learn to sew on a good quality machine, they learn skills that they enjoy for a lifetime!
Classes are LIMITED TO 8 STUDENTS each session, so sign up today to reserve your child's seat!
Register below (Please use the adult's information) and we will call you to secure your child's seat.