Studio 2 Fabric Cutter
Introducing the Studio 2 Fabric Cutter. This premier fabric cutter is now foldable for easier storage and is designed to be tough enough to handle the amazing amount of quilting done in quilt shops, fabric craft retail stores as well as the homes of experienced and prolific quilters. As dependable as it is precise, the Studio 2 Fabric Cutter makes quick work of cutting up to 10 layers of fabric for a variety of quilting and fabric arts projects.
Download the Studio 2 Instruction Manual [click to download]
Already own a Studio Cutter? You don’t have to buy a new machine. Transform it into a Studio 2 with the new Studio 2 Conversion Kit (50451).
HOW GO! BIG MAKES QUILTING EASIER
Fabric Cutter Includes:
- Studio 2 Fabric Cutter
- Studio Die Tray - 15 1/4" x 19 5/8" (406900)
- One Giant Cutting Plastic 14 1/2" x 18" (60005)
- Instruction Manual [click to download]
- Dimensions: With Sides Down: 30 1/4"W x 24 3/4"L x 8 3/4"H (76.8 cm x 28 cm x 22.2 cm) (including handle), 30 1/4"W x 21"L x 8 3/4"H (not including handle)
- Dimensions: With Sides Up:: 24 3/4"W x 11"L x 14 3/4"H (62.9 cm x 28 cm x 37.5 cm) (including handle), 21"W x 11"L x 14 3/4"H (not including handle)
- Machine weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Boxed weight: 42 lbs (19.1 kg)
- Accomodates AccuQuilt giant and super giant dies
Features and Benefits:
- Foldable for easier storage
- Up to 90% faster than rotary fabric cutters or scissors.
- The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use.
- Dies cut into reuseable sheets of cutting plastic that provide hundreds of uses.
- Hand-operated fabric die cutting system
- Steel-rule dies to quickly and accurately cut shapes for quilting and fabric crafts
- Hundreds of shapes to choose from: classic designs, circles, hexagons, flowers, strips, rag quilt shapes, quilt block sets and many more
- Cut all types of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, wool, denim and even leather
- Dies never need sharpening
- NOTE: No lubrication is necessary; all bearings are sealed.
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
Studio Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4-6|
Care & Maintenance: Cutter For best results, always keep your Studio 2 fabric cutter clean and lint free. To clean the fabric cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use. Please note: Some assembly is required when first setting up your Studio 2 Fabric Cutter.
Care & Maintenance: Dies Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick (55105). Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Warranty: AccuQuilt Studio 2 Fabric Cutters have a three (3) year guarantee. If you experience any defects in material or workmanship, simply notify AccuQuilt and we will repair or replace the fabric cutter at no charge. All fabric cutter die trays and cutting plastic are consumable parts and are not covered by the warranty. Replace trays annually depending on use. All Studio dies are guaranteed for one
Details & Dimensions
With Sides Down: 30 1/4"W x 24 3/4"L x 8 3/4"H (includes handle), 30 1/4"W x 21"L x 8 3/4"H (without handle)
With Sides Up: 24 3/4"W x 11"L x 14 3/4"H (includes handle), 21"W x 11"L x 14 3/4"H (without handle)
|Weight in lbs.||
Item Weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
Boxed Weight: 42 lbs. (19.1 kg)
|Fabric Layers Cut||Up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time|
|Number of Compatible Dies||Over 350 Studio dies + Over 200 GO! Dies (with GO! Die Adapter for Studio)|
|Warranty||Limited Three Year Warranty|