Classes & Clubs
- Youth Summer Sewing Camp, June 12-16 OR July 17-21
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Beginner Sewing
- DIME PEP Club
- Embroidery Club
- Finishing & Binding
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Selvage Bag with Marilyn McAllister
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Smarty Pants Quilting Tips
- Star Stuff BOM
- Wrapped Up Clothesline Bowl with Marilyn McAllister
Bring your unfinished quilting, embroidery, and or sewing projects and join in the FUN of finishing what you've started. You can bring your machine or use one of our classroom machines. (Must know in advance if using our machine). This is not a formal teaching class, but a fun way of creative minds playing and sharing their creative ideas and knowledge. There is no cost, however we do ask that you call ahead of time to reserve your seat, and so we can prepare the classroom. Please note, we are limited to a maximum of 8 people.
You may RSVP by visiting our store, calling us (423) 629-6411or register online below.