Classes & Clubs
- DIME Workshop, May 18 or 19
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- Beginner Sewing
- Bench Pillow - Be My Valentine
- Bench Pillow - Let's Go Fly a Kite
- DIME PEP Club
- Embroidery Club
- Blushing Peonies Intrique Quilt
- Intro to Paper Piecing
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- The History of Making Fabric with Mike Flynn
- Moonlight Serenade BOM
- Quilt as You Go
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
Bring your unfinished quilting, embroidery, and or sewing projects and join in the FUN of finishing what you've started. You can bring your machine or use one of our classroom machines. (Must know in advance if using our machine). This is not a formal teaching class, but a fun way of creative minds playing and sharing their creative ideas and knowledge. There is no cost, however we do ask that you call ahead of time to reserve your seat, and so we can prepare the classroom. Please note, we are limited to a maximum of 8 people.
You may RSVP by visiting our store, calling us (423) 629-6411or register online below.