Classes & Clubs
- DIME Workshop, May 18 or 19
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- Beginner Sewing
- Bench Pillow - Be My Valentine
- Bench Pillow - Let's Go Fly a Kite
- DIME PEP Club
- Embroidery Club
- Blushing Peonies Intrique Quilt
- Intro to Paper Piecing
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- The History of Making Fabric with Mike Flynn
- Moonlight Serenade BOM
- Quilt as You Go
- T-Shirt Quilt Class
Have fun learning to use your serger! Each month you will learn exciting features about your serger and how to incorporate them into a project. Classes are project and/or technique oriented.
Meets the first Wednesday of each month.
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Instructor: Kit H.
Sign Up Fee: $20 per club meeting
RSVP and prepayment of class is required to ensure we have enough materials and space available.