Classes & Clubs
- Youth Summer Sewing Camp, June 12-16 OR July 17-21
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- Vintage Chic Inspiration Event
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Beginner Sewing
- Bench Pillow - Land that I Love
- DIME PEP Club
- Embroidery Club
- Finishing & Binding
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Selvage Bag with Marilyn McAllister
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Smarty Pants Quilting Tips
- Star Stuff BOM
- Villa Rosa Quilt of the Month
- Wrapped Up Clothesline Bowl with Marilyn McAllister
Have fun learning to use your serger! Each month you will learn exciting features about your serger and how to incorporate them into a project. Classes are project and/or technique oriented.
Meets the first Wednesday of each month.
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Instructor: Kit H.
Sign Up Fee: $20 per club meeting
RSVP and prepayment of class is required to ensure we have enough materials and space available.