Classes & Clubs
- Hands on Serger Event - April 21 & 22
- Baby Lock Serge-A-Thon, April 29
- Youth Summer Sewing Camp, June 12-16 OR July 17-21
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Beginner Sewing
- Bench Pillow Project - May Flowers
- Bench Pillow - Slice of Summer Watermelon
- DIME PEP Club
- Dresden Neighborhood Quilted Wall Hanging
- Embroidery Club
- Finishing & Binding
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Machine Quilting on a Domestic Machine with Martha
- Quilt as You Go with Melody Johnson
- Quilts of Valor
- Quilt of the Month "Lilly" Villa Rosa Quilt
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Star Stuff BOM
"mom & me"
Mom and Me Beginning and Intermediate Sewing Class with RuthAnn Kuebler
Date: Saturday, May 6th
10:00am - 3:00pm
Cost to Attend: Class Price for Mother and ONE child $59.99 (price includes fabric and the zipper for the tech bag)
This class is for everyone!! Adults and children age 10 and up. Do you want to learn to sew or advance your skills? In this class you will make a pillowcase with totally enclosed seams and a small tech bag to hold charging cords or whatever you want to use it for. The enclosed seam on the pillowcase is a technique that is used in many applications. I used it to place a band on the bottom of a pair of curtains. We will discuss the 3 parts of your fabric.
Class is Saturday May 6th from 10 AM-3 PM. Please bring a sack lunch.
- 100% cotton fabric for your pillowcase: All fabric must be washed and ironed before class.
- 3/4 yard for the main body
- 1/3 yard for the cuff
- 1/8 yard for the trim piece
- Thread to match your fabric
- One spool of white thread for the tech bag
- Sewing machine in good working order and the manual
- Basic sewing supplies including pins, scissors etc.
- If you are unsure about supplies you may purchase those at class including a great sewing machine at a great price!!
- The fabric and the zipper for the tech bag will be supplied.
Register for class below
(if you do not see a registration box, please call us to sign up. 423-629-6411)