Classes & Clubs
- Youth Summer Sewing Camp, June 12-16 OR July 17-21
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Beginner Sewing
- DIME PEP Club
- Embroidery Club
- Finishing & Binding
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Selvage Bag with Marilyn McAllister
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Smarty Pants Quilting Tips
- Star Stuff BOM
- Wrapped Up Clothesline Bowl with Marilyn McAllister
"mom & me"
Mom and Me Beginning and Intermediate Sewing Class with RuthAnn Kuebler
Date: May 27, 2017
10:00am - 3:00pm
Cost to Attend: Class Price for Mother and ONE child $59.99 (price includes fabric and the zipper for the tech bag)
Taught by Ruth Ann Kuebler
|This class is for everyone!! Adults and children age 10 and up. Do you want to learn to sew or advance your skills? In this class you will make a pillowcase with totally enclosed seams and a small tech bag to hold charging cords or whatever you want to use it for. The enclosed seam on the pillowcase is a technique that is used in many applications. I used it to place a band on the bottom of a pair of curtains. We will discuss the 3 parts of your fabric.|
Class is Saturday May 27th from 10 AM-3 PM. Please bring a sack lunch.
- 100% cotton fabric for your pillowcase: All fabric must be washed and ironed before class.
- 3/4 yard for the main body
- 1/3 yard for the cuff
- 1/8 yard for the trim piece
- Thread to match your fabric
- One spool of white thread for the tech bag
- Sewing machine in good working order and the manual
- Basic sewing supplies including pins, scissors etc.
- If you are unsure about supplies you may purchase those at class including a great sewing machine at a great price!!
- The fabric and the zipper for the tech bag will be supplied.
Register for class below
(if you do not see a registration box, please call us to sign up. 423-629-6411)