Classes & Clubs
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- Vintage Chic Inspiration Event
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Bench Pillow - Welcome Autum
- DIME PEP Club
- Embroidery Club
- Halloween Boo Pillow
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Smarty Pants Quilting Tips
- Star Stuff BOM
- Villa Rosa Quilt of the Month
Machine Quilter’s Club
This club does not start until March.
Instructor: Josie Dinwiddie
Dates: 10:30am - 2:00pm every 4th Saturday of each month (EXCEPT April which will meet the 5th Saturday of the month)
Cost to Attend: $24.99/month includes kit and hours of “in person” instruction!
Join Josie on the 4th Saturday of each month for a fun machine quilting class - no matter if you have a sit-down home machine or own a longarm quilter!
All aspects of machine quilting will be demonstrated and students have hands-on experience during these classes, including the following techniques:
- Stitch in the Ditch
- Straight Line Quilting - with or without a Walking Foot
- Free Motion Quilting
- Quilt as You Go
- Quilting with Rulers
- Divide and Conquer
- Point to Point Quilting
- How to Work with Negative Space
- Stippling and Many More Motifs
- What Quilt As Desired Means for your Quilts
- Plus tons more!
Each month students will take away a project or sample to further their education. This is a not-to-be-missed class!