GO! BIG Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set
Introducing the GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set!
- Our fastest cutter – cut two 6" wide dies side by side at the press of a button!
- Accurately cuts up to 6 layers of fabric at a time
- Safe & Easy – Electric function maximizes efficiency and alleviates hand and arm strain
- Compatible with all GO! dies including New 14" x 16" GO! Big Dies.Note: Studio Fabric Cutting Dies are not compatible with GO! Big
- Available for U.S. and Canada only. Additional countries coming soon.
The GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Starter Set includes the GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter, the GO! Flying Geese Die (55456), a 6" x 12" cutting mat, PLUS a FREE 20–page pattern booklet which includes five Flying Geese patterns.
How GO! Big Makes Quilting Easier
How GO! Big Makes Quilting Easier
Two-Tone Foam™: Makes it quick and easy to align fabric over shapes so you can save fabric
1/4" Seam Allowance: Always included in geometric shapes
Dog-eared Corners: No need to manually clip dog-eared corners
Starter Set Includes:
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter
- GO! Flying Geese-3 1/2" x 6 1/2" (3" x 6" Finished) (55456)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 12" (55112)
- Pattern & Idea Book
- Product Registration Card
- Quick Start Guide
- User's Guide [Click to View or Download]
- Closed Dimensions: 19"W x 6"L x 11" H (48.3 cm x 15.2 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Open Dimensions: 19"W x 18"L x 6" H (48.3 cm x 45.7 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Item Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
Features and Benefits:
- Our fastest cutter! Cuts two 6" wide dies, side by side, at a time
- Accurately cuts up to 6 layers of fabric
- Safe & Easy - Alleviates hand and arm strain.
- Compatible with all GO! dies
- Electric - Fully automatic for ease of use
- Our Biggest system - Cuts up to 14" wide dies
- Built-in safety features
- Folds for portability and easy storage
- Coordinates with GO! Fabric Cutter Tote & Die Bag
TIP:For asymmetrical shapes, place fabric pattern side up if you want the shape to look exactly like the shape on the die. Place fabric pattern side down if you want the shape to be a mirror image of the shape on the die.
GO! Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|
Care & Maintenance: For best results, always keep your GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter clean and lint free. To clean the fabric cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter does not have replacement parts.
Warranty: We promise your personal AccuQuilt GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter will be free from defects in material or workmanship when used as directed with our limited one-year warranty. If you experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase, AccuQuilt will repair or replace the cutter at no charge. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies. To receive a replacement unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.
Details and Dimensions
Closed Dimensions: 19"W x 6"L x 11"H (48.3 cm x 15.2 cm x 27.9 cm)
Open Dimensions: 19"W x 18"L x 6"H (48.3 cm x 45.7 cm x 15.2 cm)
|Weight in lbs.||
Item Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg)
Boxed Weight: 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
|Fabric Layers Cut||Up to 6 layers of cotton fabric at a time|
|Number of Compatible Dies||More than 150|
|Warranty||Limited One Year|