Classes & Clubs
- Youth Summer Sewing Camp, June 12-16 OR July 17-21
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- Vintage Chic Inspiration Event
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Beginner Sewing
- Bench Pillow - Land that I Love
- DIME PEP Club
- Embroidery Club
- Finishing & Binding
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Selvage Bag with Marilyn McAllister
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Smarty Pants Quilting Tips
- Star Stuff BOM
- Villa Rosa Quilt of the Month
- Wrapped Up Clothesline Bowl with Marilyn McAllister
Embroidery Club with Melanie Coakley
Date: Meets every second Wednesday of each month.
Time: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Instructor: Melanie Coakley
Sign Up Fee: FREE!
Please RSVP to save a seat! This class fills up fast.
If you have ever wanted to learn about embroidery, then this is the Club for you! It meets once a month and is a lecture demo class. Some classes will be project classes with kits available for a small fee.
The lecture is given by Melanie Coakley who has over 25 years of embroidery experience running a commercial embroidery business! Learn the techniques the pro uses with your home machine! If you have a question, she more than likely has the answer.
Bring your enthusiasm, and a notebook! If you have something you are proud of, bring it for show and tell.
Each class is independent, so you can join in at any time during the year, but for best results it is best not to miss a single meeting!
Reserve your spot today and enjoy an awesome group with a shared goal of learning how to be the best embroiderer you can be!
Look forward to seeing you there!