Classes & Clubs
- Hands on Serger Event - April 21 & 22
- Baby Lock Serge-A-Thon, April 29
- Youth Summer Sewing Camp, June 12-16 OR July 17-21
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Beginner Sewing
- Bench Pillow Project - May Flowers
- Bench Pillow - Slice of Summer Watermelon
- DIME PEP Club
- Dresden Neighborhood Quilted Wall Hanging
- Embroidery Club
- Finishing & Binding
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Machine Quilting on a Domestic Machine with Martha
- Quilt as You Go with Melody Johnson
- Quilts of Valor
- Quilt of the Month "Lilly" Villa Rosa Quilt
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Star Stuff BOM
Embroidery Club with Melanie Coakley
Date: Meets every second Wednesday of each month.
Time: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Instructor: Melanie Coakley
Sign Up Fee: FREE!
Please RSVP to save a seat! This class fills up fast.
If you have ever wanted to learn about embroidery, then this is the Club for you! It meets once a month and is a lecture demo class. Some classes will be project classes with kits available for a small fee.
The lecture is given by Melanie Coakley who has over 25 years of embroidery experience running a commercial embroidery business! Learn the techniques the pro uses with your home machine! If you have a question, she more than likely has the answer.
Bring your enthusiasm, and a notebook! If you have something you are proud of, bring it for show and tell.
Each class is independent, so you can join in at any time during the year, but for best results it is best not to miss a single meeting!
Reserve your spot today and enjoy an awesome group with a shared goal of learning how to be the best embroiderer you can be!
Look forward to seeing you there!