Designs in Machine Embroidery
- DIME Product Overview
- Embroidery Designs
- Placement Tools and More
- | Return to Software Menu |
- | Return to Designs Menu |
Designs in Machine Embroidery is the leader in providing inspiration and information to the machine embroidery enthusiast. Editor Eileen Roche shares her wealth of embroidery and sewing experience in the popular project based magazine. Her talent, creativity and enthusiasm distinguish her from others in the industry and are the driving force behind the company's success. Regular contributors to the magazine include Nancy Zieman, Deborah Jones, Alba Fekete, Katherine Artines and more.
Designs in Machine Embroidery (DIME)
Your hooping solution for hard-to-hoop areas!
Introducing Quick Snap, the revolutionary way to embroider hard-to-hoop, difficult placement areas fast and accurately. Quick Snap is ideal for tubular embroidery on your Brother, Baby Lock, Janome or Happy Voyager multi-needle machines. Imagine embroidering items that were previously impossible; baby socks, gloves, oven mitts, finished purses, shirt sleeves, jeans and more all without ever taking them apart! That is unheard of right? Well, it's possible and easy with Quick Snap.
Quick Snap Kit Includes:
- Quick Snap device (machine specific)
- 7 metal base frames
- 15 acrylic top frames
- 8 industrial strength magnets
- 4 bronze 4mm
- 4 silver 6mm
- 4 magnetic strips for stabilizer
- CD with printable instructions
The next generation of embroidery hoops
Let's be honest. You would probably love machine embroidering more if hooping wasn't so difficult. Traditional hoops feature an inner hoop and outer hoop that can be tricky for even the nimblest of hands.
There is an easier way to hoop that won't leave you feeling hopeless. It's Snap Hoop! The secret is in the patented design of Snap Hoop. There's no cumbersome inner hoop that traditional hoops require.
Snap Hoop comes with a flat magnetic top and flat metal bottom frame. Simply lay the fabric over the bottom frame and snap the top frame in place! Voila! The fabric is secured.
Snap Hoop for Quick Snap
Hooping for your multi-needle machine just got easier!
Maximize the free arm ability of your multi-needle machine and experience the effortless way to hoop and align fabrics in one easy step using the Snap Hoop for Quick Snap. The secret is in the patented design.
Snap Hoop for Quick Snap comes with a flat magnetic top and metal bottom frame. Simply lay the fabric over the bottom frame and snap the top frame in place! Voila! The fabric is secured. Minute adjustments can be made by tugging on the fabric without distorting the fibers. Try that on a traditional hoop and you are guaranteed to end up with puckering on your embroidery.
Snap Hoop Monster
The Snap Hoop for heavy-duty projects that need a monster grip!
Experience the effortless one step method to hoop and align heavyweight fabrics. The secret of this magnetic hoop is in the patented design. And now you can have the Snap Hoop Monster - 4x's stronger to handle heavier fabrics!
Easily make adjustments to heavy hooped fabrics. The Snap Hoop Monster is easy to use and offers pain-free hooping with no hand strain! Stop hoop burn and master allover embroidery and multiple hoopings. With the Snap Hoop Monster you can stitch all the way to the edge of your fabric.
Monster Snap Hoop Includes:
- One metal base frame with machine attachment
- One magnetic top frame
- One magnetic safety shield
- Four 14" adhesive centering rulers
- Target Stickers
Snap Hoop Monster for Quick Snap
Magnetic hoop for your Quick Snap!
Snap-Hoop Monster for Quick-Snap is for use on multi-needle Brother, Baby Lock, Janome and Happy machines without arms.
Advantages of Snap Hoop Monster for Quick Snap:
- Ideal for heavy duty projects: terry towels, quilt sandwiches, sweatshirts, canvas totes, fleece and any other item that needs a monster grip.
- Easy to use: Making adjustments to hooped fabric is a snap. Go ahead and give the fabric a tug—there's no risk of puckering.
- Avoid hoop burn: Snap Hoop Monster comes with a flat magnetic top and metal bottom frame—this unique design prevents hoop burn.
- Free-arm ability: Snap Hoop Monster for Quick-Snap includes a machine attachment specific to the multi-needle machine. Simply attach and snap the hoop into place. The free-arm is maintained on your machine. Easily slide tote bags, sweatshirts and more without the risk of stitching the items closed.