Classes & Clubs
- Hands on Serger Event - April 21 & 22
- Baby Lock Serge-A-Thon, April 29
- Youth Summer Sewing Camp, June 12-16 OR July 17-21
- Have a Party at Ready Set Sew!
- "Mom & Me" - Learn to Sew with Your Child
- Beginner Sewing
- Bench Pillow Project - May Flowers
- Bench Pillow - Slice of Summer Watermelon
- DIME PEP Club
- Dresden Neighborhood Quilted Wall Hanging
- Embroidery Club
- Finishing & Binding
- Machine Quilter’s Club
- Machine Quilting on a Domestic Machine with Martha
- Quilt as You Go with Melody Johnson
- Quilts of Valor
- Quilt of the Month "Lilly" Villa Rosa Quilt
- Serger Club
- Sew Friday
- Star Stuff BOM
Bench Pillow: May Flowers
Join Melanie and make this awesome kite pillow from start to finish in one day! Then change out a new cover for that pillow form for each season or holiday!
Start by making one large "bench pillow" form. Then change out a new cover for that pillow form for each season or holiday! This is the idea behind a new line of patterns for interchangeable bench pillow projects. The "May Flowers" pillow cover is perfect for Spring!
Finished size: Approximately 16 x 38"
Date: April 6, 2017
Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Instructor: Melanie Coakley
Sign up Fee: $14.99 (includes pattern), Does not include kit
Kit cost: $24.99 (does not include backing)
Backing cost estimated to be around $6.50